Private Tenant

Moving in as Sub-tenants

If you have just moved into Goulden House Estate — Please send your contact details to the office. Having your contact details prevents major problem i.e. in an event of a leak or gas leak; we may need to contact you immediately. Your contact number means we can deal with you directly and in a most efficient way. Please ring in, email or drop us a note if you are new in the Goulden House Estate.

Need parking permit?

Please contact the office as we manage the parking permit on behalf of Wandsworth council; however please note that all clamp fines and reimbursement are dealt directly with the Wandsworth council.

Need some additional storage space?

Do you need to store away bulky items? Well, Goulden House Estate also have several store rooms available for residents of Goulden House. It is charged on a weekly basis and if you would like further information please contact the office.

Sign up to get an email when there’s an important announcement from Goulden House.