Remember that what you say on the Goulden House Forum is visible to the public (excepting the residents section, although we cannot guarantee posts here could be quoted elsewhere by members), so you should only post things that you’d say to a group of local residents.
The Goulden House online community is for leaseholders and residents only and you must sign up as a member if you would like to access the forum.
We want the online community to be a safe and friendly place where neighbours can share information and ideas, therefore please stick to the following simple guidelines:
- Please do engage in friendly discussion with your neighbours
- But please respect the privacy of others. Do not post other members’ names, contact details, pictures, personal details etc, without their permission
- Ensure your messages respect other people’s views and suggestions, even if you don’t agree with them
- Avoid swearing
- Do not post messages that are rude, antagonistic, obscene, offensive or aggressive
- No member should engage in personal attacks or gossip about any other member
- Do not spam the forum
- Please post in English
You’re responsible for all content you post, but we reserve the right to remove any topics or posts that we deem inappropriate or disruptive.
If you wish to make a complaint regarding content on the forum, or if you have a query, please contact the Goulden House office.